Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it to yourself mate! If we got him I will take all of got out on a whole weekend of alcohol fuelled partying.

I don't need to get a ten grande loan as it's not happening lol

I am not saying anything at all with regards to Ancelotti.

Just saying the rich live around the same area.

Not saying I’d be happy about it but I can see Moyes coming back.

image.webp

Your kidding me? You don't want a big name manager? Wow wow wow wow

Let's just settle for a Mediocre one then aye? Are fan base is a joke at times really is
Some fans just don't seem to know things at Everton don't work like they do at other teams, we need a grafter and someone willing to learn how to do it in charge, everything Everton go about its hard work, Moyes was a hard worker and a learner. Martinez and Koeman weren't and thought they already knew, that's why Ancelotti wouldn't work. If we are going to be great again we need some one younger ready to work with the team for years to come, success will never come overnight at Everton even if we spent a billion.

Reactions: Han
Some fans just don't seem to know things at Everton don't work like they do at other teams, we need a grafter and someone willing to learn how to do it in charge, everything Everton go about its hard work, Moyes was a hard worker and a learner. Martinez and Koeman weren't and thought they already knew, that's why Ancelotti wouldn't work. If we are going to be great again we need some one younger ready to work with the team for years to come, success will never come overnight at Everton even if we spent a billion.

Success if we spent a billion? I raise you a man city. If we were filthy filth Rich like them we would be getting any manager and any player we want. There's no time mate now days for a a manager to come and spend years working. It just doesn't work that way now

Success if we spent a billion? I raise you a man city. If we were filthy filth Rich like them we would be getting any manager and any player we want. There's no time mate now days for a a manager to come and spend years working. It just doesn't work that way now
I can gurantee you that the man city way wouldn't work here, even with all that money we would be able to attract the players or type of manager. We have just wasted 4 years on useless managers so we certainly have the time, the board isn't worried about winning anything anytime soon, the way we work is amateur so we need to build from the bottom slowly. The only advantage is in the squad there are some good players, if Koeman hasn't damaged them for good with his pathetic way of management.

I can gurantee you that the man city way wouldn't work here, even with all that money we would be able to attract the players or type of manager. We have just wasted 4 years on useless managers so we certainly have the time, the board isn't worried about winning anything anytime soon, the way we work is amateur so we need to build from the bottom slowly. The only advantage is in the squad there are some good players, if Koeman hasn't damaged them for good with his pathetic way of management.

If we had all that money we wouldn't have this board. So buying the prem doesn't work lol lol lol Chelsea and city basically shows it DOES

If we had all that money we wouldn't have this board. So buying the prem doesn't work lol lol lol Chelsea and city basically shows it DOES
I'm not going to argue with you, but at the end of the day I've been supporting Everton for 30 years, I'm a realist. Your just one of them dreamers who will get let down many times if you think we are going to be the next City or Chelsea. Also bare in mind city and Chelsea built there teams before the financial fair play came in.sweet dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back