Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me Moyes isn't an option, he's had his time did OK but I'm not a believer in someone going back.
There's word of him being offered a deal till the end of the season but that's no good for anyone. He'd be sacked after ten defeats or something. We'd turn into the Crystal Palace of the North.

There's word of him being offered a deal till the end of the season but that's no good for anyone. He'd be sacked after ten defeats or something. We'd turn into the Crystal Palace of the North.
Unsworth untill new year then reviewed is a much better option, Moyes would want a big wack to.

Pellegrini, knows the league, would calm things down, good attacking football, might do something in the cups.
I'd still like to see Unsworth get a chance, but if that failed I'd be happy with Pelligrini. Or if we could get him in quick have Unsworth as his assistant. But Unsworth untill the new year then review is my choice.

I am going to put it out there we don’t need Ancelotti I think a grass roots coach such as Tuchel is needed.

The players are derived of ideas and haven’t a clue on shape etc.

I don’t know Tuchel that well apart from his reputation , but I totally agree - we need a coach and tactician not a manager
That rules out Moyes Allardyce for me - need someone with skills for the young players and an idea of what to do with Rooney
It’s actually a really exciting squad and the second most exciting one with potential after spurs - young players , some experience , lots of English players

Pellegrini lack of energetic due to his age and poor in denfense, we should improve our defense before improve our attacking form.

As, IMO, the magnitude of the problem seems to get worse each passing week, It's not who we want now but who we need...and it isn't somebody to do a bit of fine tuning on the Sq pegs / Formation, then watch us go.

Unsworth and get this season over with imo. He will put a solid team in place and get us functioning correctly and at the end of the season we can assess our options in terms of managers.

Unsworth and get this season over with imo. He will put a solid team in place and get us functioning correctly and at the end of the season we can assess our options in terms of managers.

Now the first priority is to prevent relegation of our team, we need a experienced manager to deal with this complex situation due to Koeman mistakes, we should prevent the risky and uncertainty options in manager selection in order to prevent our relegation, it is disaster if happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back