Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh hello !!!! We are in a relegation spot and we need 2 get out of it sooner rather later ,, we knew we had a difficult start but it's even worse than we ever imagined

I'm not going to argue with you, but at the end of the day I've been supporting Everton for 30 years, I'm a realist. Your just one of them dreamers who will get let down many times if you think we are going to be the next City or Chelsea. Also bare in mind city and Chelsea built there teams before the financial fair play came in.sweet dreams

What are you on? I've been supporting Everton longer than you mate lol we're have I said were the nxt city or Chelsea? I said if we had there money we would be were they are right now and you know what we would be bigger than both.

You go and dream of whoever you want as our manager mate. but it's looking unlikely soon you or me are seeing anything great.

Eh hello !!!! We are in a relegation spot and we need 2 get out of it sooner rather later ,, we new we had a difficult start but it's even worse than

What are you on? I've been supporting Everton longer than you mate lol we're have I said were the nxt city or Chelsea? I said if we had there money we would be were they are right now and you know what we would be bigger than both.

You go and dream of whoever you want as our manager mate. but it's looking unlikely soon you or me are seeing anything great.
I'm not expecting anything great soon, as I said I'm willing to wait but I definitly don't want any of these so called top manager, who have only managed at the top teams. Pep or Mourinho wouldn't be able to sort this mess out, because it's going to take proper hard work, they just get the jobs where the teams are full of talent all ready.

I'm not expecting anything great soon, as I said I'm willing to wait but I definitly don't want any of these so called top manager, who have only managed at the top teams. Pep or Mourinho wouldn't be able to sort this mess out, because it's going to take proper hard work, they just get the jobs where the teams are full of talent all ready.

Ok mate
Let's wait another 55 million years to acheive anything as you don't want a good manager I get you.

Ok mate
Let's wait another 55 million years to acheive anything as you don't want a good manager I get you.
It's not so much a good manager we need it's the right one (who know who that is) , TBH it's would be 6 month before we knew. The last 2 were suppose to be good managers but they couldn't fix things when they went wrong. Can we agree on one thing we both want Koeman gone?.

It's not so much a good manager we need it's the right one (who know who that is) , TBH it's would be 6 month before we knew. The last 2 were suppose to be good managers but they couldn't fix things when they went wrong. Can we agree on one thing we both want Koeman gone?.

Tbh I don't want koeman gone ( sort of) I do as were crap but I fear who we will
Get in to replace him. There's more bigger issues than him also

Tbh I don't want koeman gone ( sort of) I do as were crap but I fear who we will
Get in to replace him. There's more bigger issues than him also
Let just hope whoever comes in sorts some of them on field issues quick. Let's see who comes in as I can't see Koeman has long, then it will be a fresh start let's hope it's 3rd time lucky as we have failed with the last 2.

I am going to put it out there we don’t need Ancelotti I think a grass roots coach such as Tuchel is needed.

The players are derived of ideas and haven’t a clue on shape etc.

Give it Allardyce until the end of the season. We need to secure our place in the premier league first and foremost, as I don't think some of us recognise the predicament we are in.

You could hardly say that about Moyesie, especially if he takes this job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back