Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...to see if he knows where his money went.

741942D5-1882-40A8-B27C-E8B5A8AE90CB.webp

Conte would be ideal and we'd actually have a proper manager in charge at last.

He wouldn't touch us with a barge pole though.

If Moshiri was serious in his Simeone comments then Conte is in the same bracket.
Doubt we’d have the ambition and I’m sure he won’t be short of more prestigious offers.

I was told mate. Thought it was common knowledge now to be honest. Kenwright was keen to appoint him to replace Unsworth, but Moshiri wanted someone proven. He’s still held in high regard though & in consideration for the summer/after Allardyce.

He’s highly thought of at City, Pep rates him, they don’t want to let him go. I can’t answer you question why we want him over Unsworth, just know that we do.

I heard Bill wanted him instead of Sam but relented due to our league position. He is very well regarded by Pep you are right. If Moshiri wanted Silva, It’s certainly likely he will also be attracted to a disciple of Wnger and Pep.

I heard Bill wanted him instead of Sam but relented due to our league position. He is very well regarded by Pep you are right. If Moshiri wanted Silva, It’s certainly likely he will also be attracted to a disciple of Wnger and Pep.
I would go along with that.
I think hes already been sounded out.
What this club needs is a complete kick up the arse, a complete change in culture and philosphy and a manager that will build and stay for thenlong term.
He may be the man to do that
Whoever it is, there needs to be a change

Pretty much what I heard mate, think he was seen as too much of a gamble at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back