Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses that there isn't time to get a new man in. Last fixture seems really early 13th May, then roughly 11 weeks to new season.

May have to feign interest in ingerlund to tide me over.... Or maybe not.

Other slightly off topic point, europa league really wont help us next season.

Could be a few clubs above us looking for a manager, so they need to act fast.

Might need to confirm someone even before the end of the season.

Still not at all certain that they'll be looking to replace Allardyce just yet though. A decent run and dare I say it, win in the Derby (stranger things have happened) and the mood could shift at FF.

If the toxicity towards Allardyce has been felt and appreciated upstairs, they'll look to replace but that isn't enough. A new manager needs to be here on merit, and not simply because he is anyone but Allardyce.

Interesting times ahead.
The only ones above us who I can see looking for a new manager are Chelsea and Arsenal
Chelsea are supposedly after the ex Barca manager Luis ( sp) and Arsenal is only a maybe.
If Arsenal won the Europa Wenger will stay.
I want Arsenal to win the Europa and either Chelsea or Spurs to win the CL and finish outside the top 4 with the RS finishing 4th

Resigning myself to the fact that it'll be Silva tbh.

Tuchel, Emery, Conte, Ancelotti etc. are only long shots at best and if Fonseca doesn't happen then it's nailed on to be either Silva or another young manager from the English leagues.

Resigning myself it will be Allardyce for another season.

I can see this too and to be fair I think it will be a mistake Moshiri won't recover from in the eyes of the fanbase. The fans will not want to see practical football getting us to 7th while continuing to surrender against the top teams. Given it will be nearly 3 years into Moshiri's tenure and the first tricky decision he had, people will have to re-evaluate what his project is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back