Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying "it will be Silva because he was the first choice after Koeman went". That's not true, is it? We approached Shakhtar and they turned us back saying they wouldn't allow him to speak to us until after they were out of CL, no?

People saying "it will be Silva because he was the first choice after Koeman went". That's not true, is it? We approached Shakhtar and they turned us back saying they wouldn't allow him to speak to us until after they were out of CL, no?

People are only saying Silva because they were desperate to get rid of Koeman and now the same with Sam, when really its the right man we need, which clearly isnt Silva

Off the back of a 4-1 loss to Huddersfield?

Aren`t they 3 points behind us with a better goal difference with a squad I don`t think is anywhere as good as ours.

Seen our results this season? Lost 1-0 at home to Burnley, lost 2-0 & 2-1 to Chelsea who have been thumped by Watford, Lost 4-1 away to Southampton, 5-1 at home to Atalanta, didn`t Bournemouth beat us this season, lost 5-1 & 5-2 to Arsenal, lost at Leicester, lost at home to Man Utd...........

My point is look at what he has done across 2/3 seasons not just the last game, unfortunately fans only remember the last game these days like with Marco Silva what has he done recently?

This Bournemouth side have only scored 1 less goal than us whilst conceding 5 less, they still have the majority of the players that brought them out of the Championship!

It's very sobering seeing Spurs dominate Juve on their own patch.

Whoever the next manager is he had better be special. Things are tough enough as it is but another dud appointment might well finish off any pretence we have of competing again.

Jardim still my No.1 option but in a Fonseca vs. Silva scenario I would go for Fonseca. He has come out more than credibly in a very tough UCL group and knows how to set-up a side at that level.

Silva has a good record in patches but the Watford episode did not impress me. That said I am not totally against the idea either.

Mind you there is as much chance Sam will be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back