Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me there is really only one candidate & man who should have been given the reigns ahead of Koeman anyway.

I find the way in which Eddie Howe sets up his teams, has his sides playing, deals with the media, conducts himself at all times befitting of a long term Everton manager.

We've gone for what amounts to wanting instant success with Koeman which is backfiring spectacularly, instead of trying to build in a structured, well thought out way.

The transfer dealings have been nothing short of a calamity, Steve Walsh appears to be in hiding, perhaps still in Italy scouting, who knows?

Forget Ancelotti, Tuchel & Silva ...... Eddie Howe is the man to get us back on an upwards curve but it is going to take time.

It looks in hindsight that RK never really understood Everton & never will, seeing us as a stepping stone to the big job at Barcelona - I've got news Ronald, never going to happen pal.

Lol, the English Martinez.

No.

Your choice?

Short term - Unsworth and Royle.

Then a proper " thought " about appointment, which should / wouid take time if done properly.

Who that may be, I have no idea, but deffo not the likes of Moyes or Allardyce.

Martinez had very obvious flaws ( ignored ) , Koemans weren't as obvious, but are out in the open now.

Who ever it may be, it needs to be done properly and not a knee jerk.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Pienaar
Rooney
Lukaku

all better, despite Arteta being a great player.

I don’t really recognise young Rooney as an Everton player sadly after the pain he caused me. Pienaar was right up there agreed. I could never really live Lukaku, and whilst his numbers were amazing, I can’t be having that first touch.

Yeah it is ludicrous isn't it, can't people remember the white flag every time he went to Anfield and his knife at a gunfight quote. Arrogant failure. I remember he showed his true side when he sent a reserve to to Anfield and let Gerrard score a hatrick and when Wigan battered us in the FA Cup. I do think with Kenwright there there is always a possibility he'll come back.If they change it, it has to be Unsworth to steady the ship short term.

Spot on pal gettin out of old Trafford alive an all that

Some people

Its around the 10th hightest paid job,in the most popular league in the world and people are throwing fat Sam,Moist and Howes name in the hat,the board get accused of low level expectations and heres the supporters doing the same thing,go out tjere approach top class managers and actually see if theres interest

Signing Niasse and relegating Hull?
He didnt relegate Hull, they were already gone when he took over.
What he did ..and this was plain to see..he gave them belief and confidence beating LFC (something we havent done since I cant even remember) and drew at Old Trafford.
The last 2 times we go to Chelsea and we get mullered. His team goes there believing they can win against the League Champions..yes Watford go to the league champions playing like they can win ..and they should have.
A big team will snap him up at some stage and he will be succesful and I wouldnt be suprised if it was Arsenal.
Look at his past record with unfashionable teams and whst he did.
Who was Wenger and Poch before they came to the Premier League nobody had heard of them?
L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back