Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have made an announcement that they will appoint a manager ‘with a proven record at the highest level’ in the next 7 days. That to me suggests Benitez.

This is West Ham, West Ham United a club that the rest of the country has laughed at over the last 12 months, meanwhile up at Everton were looking at a guy who has been through 4 clubs in 4 years and failed miserably at the last two, obviously it might not happen and they might end up with a dud, but somehow i can see them aiming for top 6, while we aim for mid table

This is West Ham, West Ham United a club that the rest of the country has laughed at over the last 12 months, meanwhile up at Everton were looking at a guy who has been through 4 clubs in 4 years and failed miserably at the last two, obviously it might not happen and they might end up with a dud, but somehow i can see them aiming for top 6, while we aim for mid table
I think the owners of West Ham to be the biggest barrier to them aiming for the top 6, irrespective of their manager.

Allardyce got us to 8th after a season to forget, you think a change of manager will have us hoping for a worse finish?

Any other possibilities other than the usual suspects? Can we not do some illegal approaches which everyone else seems to get away with?

I love how two separate owners still can't realize there are more managers than ones that have been in the Premier League and failed.

But, nah, let's go for the vaunted tried and tested "PREMIER LEAGUE EXPERIENCE" again, regardless that the most current's experience is being sacked by a midtable team and relegated by another less than 6 months before that.

Great ambition, gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back