Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that worries me most about Silva is that it would be an appointment that devides the fan base straight away, will people who don't want him give him time through a difficult patch to get it right

Whoever we appoint will have to hit the ground running.

Nobody will be ever be given as much leeway as Martinez was, who in fairness earned all his leeway in the first season.

The thing that worries me most about Silva is that it would be an appointment that devides the fan base straight away, will people who don't want him give him time through a difficult patch to get it right

Nah, people are overblowing it.

Some will be upset that we haven't been ambitious enough to go for an Emery, whilst others will cry foul his Premier League record and others, I'm calling these the regular cry arses, are the ones who'll make the biggest stink - you've seen this blow their load in the Silva thread already.

Few shrewd signings, good pre-season and hopefully a decent fixture list to start the season and the fracture within the fans will, largely, be closed.

Difficult spell and it could turn messy but hopefully, there's a bit more patience and a good start to the season would earn him that.

He's going to be our new manager so there's no point really crying about it. Just accept it and get behind them.

He wanted to shake my hand the other week and I turned that down pretending to be busy.

I'd go radio rental if he was in charge of us.
It's not even the fact that he was a RS manager that bothers me too much. It's the fact that he's an undignified, classless nob hound.
So, ignore my first sentence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back