Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Games are high scoring. Seems emphasis is on attack.
Same as martinez

https://elpivoteftbl.wordpress.com/

Marco Silva, Just Another Roberto Martinez?

In Conclusion…..

Marco Silva and Roberto Martinez share some similarities but are fundamentally very different managers with differing philosophies. The Spaniard is all about possession and passing whilst Portuguese manager is all about organisation and attention to detail and exposing the spaces. It’s hard to definitively say whether if he took the Everton managers job he would have the same problems the Spaniard did. They can be both flawed in their approach as can be seen from the number of goals conceded however who knows given time to build his own side and having more than just one preseason under his belt whether Marco Silva can live up to his lofty potential and push Everton towards where they want to be

Another Martinez? Potentially but he deserves a chance to prove his doubters wrong, he is a very capable manager who could with time prove to be a very good appointment.

It's not even the fact that he was a RS manager that bothers me too much. It's the fact that he's an undignified, classless nob hound.
So, ignore my first sentence...

The mad thing is, he's gotten so much better since leaving them - apparently.

Bombed out at Inter, legged out of Real, won a cup at Chelsea that anyone could have with their eyes open and then relegated with Newcastle.

Do us a favour lads. Get a grip.

It's the Moyes and Arteta shouts as well that's really boiling my piss.

I'm going to rise above it though.
Arteta’s about to get the arsenal job. Not sure it should be QUITE so piss boiling. Especially to work as a head coach under a strong DoF (which we appear to now have)

Wouldn’t be my first choice, but wouldn’t enrage me either.

https://elpivoteftbl.wordpress.com/

Marco Silva, Just Another Roberto Martinez?

In Conclusion…..

Marco Silva and Roberto Martinez share some similarities but are fundamentally very different managers with differing philosophies. The Spaniard is all about possession and passing whilst Portuguese manager is all about organisation and attention to detail and exposing the spaces. It’s hard to definitively say whether if he took the Everton managers job he would have the same problems the Spaniard did. They can be both flawed in their approach as can be seen from the number of goals conceded however who knows given time to build his own side and having more than just one preseason under his belt whether Marco Silva can live up to his lofty potential and push Everton towards where they want to be

Another Martinez? Potentially but he deserves a chance to prove his doubters wrong, he is a very capable manager who could with time prove to be a very good appointment.
Thanks for that. Time will tell i suppose.
Has anyone heard silva say phenomenal?

Arteta’s about to get the arsenal job. Not sure it should be QUITE so piss boiling. Especially to work as a head coach under a strong DoF (which we appear to now have)

Wouldn’t be my first choice, but wouldn’t enrage me either.

Yeah I agree, I dont understand the Arteta shouts, but they dont anger me, I find the Moyes shouts amusing more than anything.

Are there genuinely Moyes shouts, other than by Kopites ringing up TalkSPORT pretending to be Evertonians?

I would be shocked if anybody is suggesting Moyes for any other reason than corn.

But I think the same about the Rafael shouts, I mean surely people arent SERIOUS?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!?!

Theres something I dont like about Emery, I cant get behind him myself, hes a very good coach, but for me, he lacks hunger, I mean hes got his top job, he wont manage a club as big as PSG, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back