Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case then what's the hold up? they've had months to negotiate a deal with him...Don't you think we should have a plan B? What if say Arsenal come calling?

Then we throw ALL the money at PSV for Phillip C.

Well according to reports we had a sit down with them last week, im sure we will have another 1 soon, its all about who blinks first now, which will be us, Watford dont care how long it all takes, we do, they will pull our pants down.

Then we throw ALL the money at PSV for Phillip C.

Well according to reports we had a sit down with them last week, im sure we will have another 1 soon, its all about who blinks first now, which will be us, Watford dont care how long it all takes, we do, they will pull our pants down.
Of course they will and they will be going in dry..

Maybe we are investigating if theirs any grounds for a points deduction, (highly unlikely) but you never now, they like making examples of us.

Of course they will and they will be going in dry..

Maybe we are investigating if theirs any grounds for a points deduction, (highly unlikely) but you never now, they like making examples of us.

They have us good I think, otherwise we would just be jogging them on.

Reactions: JLW
they won’t.

They’re going to appoint Arteta.

I’ll be stunned if they appoint him

I’ve only seen him take the reigns once, when Wenger had his touchline other week, and he looked like a rabbit in the headlights in the dugout. No animation or direction from the technical area at all. For a first job that’d completely swamp him imo.

Exactly, he would of signed on the dotted line by now.

I mean im no expert on contract law and nor have I seen his contract, but im thinking that the 1st June might be a factor in all this, its normally the date that contracts "reset" or expire, but I think something will happen before that, im expecting some news in the next few days.

The silence at the moment suggests things are happening.

I’ll be stunned if they appoint him

I’ve only seen him take the reigns once, when Wenger had his touchline other week, and he looked like a rabbit in the headlights in the dugout. No animation or direction from the technical area at all. For a first job that’d completely swamp him imo.
It's crazy in my honest opinion. There'll be no bedding in period for him at Arsenal.

Would you be happy with Marco, my friend SD?

Yes. I think he has a point to prove and wouldn’t feel he was doing us a favour just by turning up like some other managers might. He’s shown he can beat the big teams, put good runs of form together, and improve players, amongst spells of poor form too. Like any manager he’ll have good and bad points but out of who is available I’d rather have a guy who has (hopefully) been planning this for the best part of 6 months, over a guy who doesn’t really want it but we just paid him enough to make it worth his while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back