Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring back Arteta with Cahill as a coach. Young, hungry with flair , grit, determination and both Everton legends. Arteta has just coached the best team in Premier league history and worked some of the best players in the world. That alone would command respect from the players. Cahill is a punt, but reckon he could play bad cop in the dressing room! Sometimes you have to gamble - Silva would also be an ok gamble, but a less exciting and interesting one for me than Arteta....

I watched a football documentary the other night called ‘The Damned United’. There was a lad on there called Brian Clough, who won all sorts including the UCL with Forest. We could do worse than getting him and his back room staff appointed.

Granted, he did all this in the 1970s and he may not be with us any more, but worth investigating.

Bring back Arteta with Cahill as a coach. Young, hungry with flair , grit, determination and both Everton legends. Arteta has just coached the best team in Premier league history and worked some of the best players in the world. That alone would command respect from the players. Cahill is a punt, but reckon he could play bad cop in the dressing room! Sometimes you have to gamble - Silva would also be an ok gamble, but a less exciting and interesting one for me than Arteta....

That would be interesting. Would probably be a disaster, but you never know, it’s so crazy it just might work.

I watched a football documentary the other night called ‘The Damned United’. There was a lad on there called Brian Clough, who won all sorts including the UCL with Forest. We could do worse than getting him and his back room staff appointed.

Granted, he did all this in the 1970s and he may not be with us any more, but worth investigating.
We came close once , but sadly it did not happen.

Arteta has just spent 2 years learning from arguably the best manager of his generation. Will also have learned from Wenger whilst at Arsenal.

With Brands coming in it appears we’re after a ‘head coach’ just as much we are a ‘manager’.

He’d certainly be an interesting appointment.

s-c3d772d6c24ebfb1de56119b7af176590a3c3ed4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back