Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev’s dream team

Arteta manager
Cahill head coach
Hibbert on half time oranges
Southall gk coach
His namesake defensive coach
Alan Biley attacking coach

Proper bloos dem lar

AVB?????

Same Agent as Silva.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Arteta has just spent 2 years learning from arguably the best manager of his generation. Will also have learned from Wenger whilst at Arsenal.

With Brands coming in it appears we’re after a ‘head coach’ just as much we are a ‘manager’.

He’d certainly be an interesting appointment.

How many of Alex Fergusons assistants are doing well in management... learning from the best is no guarantee of success...

How so many people wants Arteta instead of Marco Silva I will never understand.
What is so good with Arteta as our manager, apart from being an ex-player? It’s a massive gamble. This times are in the past, when clubs gave a job to Vially, Gullit...
Silva is not the perfect choice, but our reputation has been damaged so heavily in the last couple of years, so he could be the best from those who actually fancy our club.
Silva for me.

Well I dont know who its going to be, however i do know there going to be better looking then the last 2 fatheads, so thats one plus at least

Silva over AVB also, Whats with these AVB shouts?

Why Silva over AVB?

I mean I was just pondering the same thing and in my head AVB has the edge.

AVB
Managerial honours[edit]
Porto
Zenit Saint Petersburg
Silva
Manager[edit]
Estoril

Sporting

Olympiacos

AVB sacked by Chelsea in a season they won the CL as well.

I think AVB has the edge personally.

Anthony Hudson coached the NZ national team and always asked stakeholders to “be more positive”. I believe he’s in the MLS with Colorado Rapids these days.
His results were,and remain, pretty bad and his style is best described as turgid.
I wouldn’t want to ‘diss’ Anthony, but those who reckon he would be worth a shot as gaffer at Everton, in my opinion, have not done their homework. I would go so far to say that I believe Rhino would be a better option than the Ant-man

Anthony Hudson coached the NZ national team and always asked stakeholders to “be more positive”. I believe he’s in the MLS with Colorado Rapids these days.
His results were,and remain, pretty bad and his style is best described as turgid.
I wouldn’t want to ‘diss’ Anthony, but those who reckon he would be worth a shot as gaffer at Everton, in my opinion, have not done their homework. I would go so far to say that I believe Rhino would be a better option than the Ant-man

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you just make a Superhero JOKE MATE??????????

AVB isn’t a viable option as he’s committed to that car racing malarkey ...the Paris to Bangladesh’s capital city rally I believe

Why Silva over AVB?

I mean I was just pondering the same thing and in my head AVB has the edge.

AVB
Managerial honours[edit]
Porto
Zenit Saint Petersburg
Silva
Manager[edit]
Estoril

Sporting

Olympiacos

AVB sacked by Chelsea in a season they won the CL as well.

I think AVB has the edge personally.

They are both similar but AVB has had his chance at two top clubs and failed, Silva is still unproven in the prem. I also remember his teams play pretty boring football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back