Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Director of Football would not have accepted the job if he didn’t agree on the manager the Board are keen on bringing in. It’s not rocket science. Brands is very, very clearly supportive of whomever comes in.
Big difference between agreeing with someone and being fully involved in the process, identifying all the available, suitable candidates, interviewing them and having the authority to make the final decision. Big difference.

Current best odds

IMG_1333.webp

I'm fully onboard the Arteta bandwagon, but that's probably more to do with the fact we're about to appoint Silva, which would be underwhelming in my opinion.

I'd hope Everton would at least interview Arteta if he's interested. That would give them an idea of whether he's worth considering or not. You never know, he could blow their socks off.

Who cares what West Ham and Arsenal are doing?

I don't care what West Ham are doing. If we're worried about them, we might as well disband now.

Hopefully we will be caring about what the likes of Arsenal are doing in the next year or so, it would show we're moving in the right direction.

This was last Wednesday the day Allardyce got the ol tin tac. Going by that timescale, nothing will be announced until first half of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back