Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait for all the better managers to be snapped up first lads, then we can sign Silva who is a free agent and should have been ready to come in instantly once Allardyce was dismissed. Classic Everton.

Moshiri has to prove to us with this managerial appointment that he isn't a charlatan
Give it Rooney till end of next season.

Dear Everton

Will we get a manager before September?
Or are we waiting to see who else gets sacked so we can avoid compo?

Sincerely

Curious of Grimdon

West ham appoint Pellegrini today.

I hope appointing Silva is deemed a long term ambitious plan by the board! Pellegrini is a short term solution for west ham whereas I would like to think us appointing Silva and brands offers a long term plan.

I hope appointing Silva is deemed a long term ambitious plan by the board! Pellegrini is a short term solution for west ham whereas I would like to think us appointing Silva and brands offers a long term plan.

Can't wait out if im a sneaky bit jealous of West Ham or not. Pelligrini is old and not long term solution but he at least has won stuff and has pedigree at the top of football. His CV obliterates Silva's...

He does look bit like a character out of Dark Crystal or Terrahawks though, which again im not sure if thats a good thing or bad a thing

pellegrini_zelda.jpg

I actually reckon he's on holiday. This is the only chance he'll get to take a break before the turn of the month.
Recalling the awful phony appointment of Koeman.
He couldn't be arsed dragging himself back off his jollies to have his press conference. Looking back how much of a pointer should that have been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back