Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, because we failed to go ahead in many a game last season. Dunno if you noticed but we were utterly dire.

Although, the immaculate Eddie Howe also achieved that feat.
Er that isn’t the point he was making - it was that Watford lost to us after going 2-0 ahead something that no other team managed playing Everton at Goodison. In fact something that no other team has managed in the League against us at Goodison for 20 odd years.

Er that isn’t the point he was making - it was that Watford lost to us after going 2-0 ahead something that no other team managed playing Everton at Goodison. In fact something that no other team has managed in the League against us at Goodison for 20 odd years.

KIGI0ya.gif

Considered by who and who cares? We are a top club period. We've never hired top managers. And listen I wish we had of. There's a whole host I could reel off right now but for whatever reasons our board haven't. Catterick won the league with us before then he was runners up with Wednesday.

Just because Kopites and the media paint us as a mid-table club, which suits their agenda, doesn't mean we are. Far from it. Spurs haven't won the league since 61 and they've only won it twice. And they call that they're glory years !!! For crying out loud.

Where is your yardstick. Because Sky tell you we aren't a top six club. Populated by RS pundits. It sickens all Evertonians we've haven't won sod all since 95. Once you buy into this small club mentality you are jettisoning everything, cut it out. If I ever walk into a bar and someone tells me we are mid-table club, I'd deck him. Nevermind an Evertonian. Get enough of that from those feckless muppets across the park.
Apologies, I think you have taken my meaning of top club too broadly. I meant 5 years away from being steady top 6 competing for league title & CL with the other clubs who do this regularly. I believe a club of our stature should be competing at that level for all the reasons you state.

How do you know.
We won’t be able to attract that calibre of established manager until we’re at least champions league regulars season on season, and even then we’d have to throw everything at them.
FWIW I don’t even reckon arsenal could’ve tempted him away from Atletico, and they’re of a higher standing than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back