Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, because we failed to go ahead in many a game last season. Dunno if you noticed but we were utterly dire.

Although, the immaculate Eddie Howe also achieved that feat.

I noticed but I understand football, unlike Silva who was clueless on what to do next after taking that lead.

Good that mate.

I must ask though: Which teams did you manage to a cup win? Missed that one myself.
Same one Silva did in this country.
Your wasting your time, it's one thing accepting Everton are linked with him becuase were in such a mess we are going to struggle to get a decent man in, but it's another to try and make out he is a good manager when he clearly isn't, and never will be.
Watford knew what they were doing when they sacked him, just like we did when we sacked Koeman.

Same one Silva did in this country.
Your wasting your time, it's one thing accepting Everton are linked with him becuase were in such a mess we are going to struggle to get a decent man in, but it's another to try and make out he is a good manager when he clearly isn't, and never will be.
Watford knew what they were doing when they sacked him, just like we did when we sacked Koeman.

Christ. Watford didn't want to sack him. They had to because the players had given up.

Christ. Watford didn't want to sack him. They had to because the players had given up.
Had too, correct, so it's the players fault on one hand but they had to sack the manger, sorry it dosent work like that. I know they can't exactly sack all the players but even so.

Anyway putting that to one side, I know we don't agree but I'm sure we're on the same page as wanting Everton to do well, someone on TPF reckons we have spoke to Arteta today,? if so least we are looking at more then just one man

Had too, correct, so it's the players fault on one hand but they had to sack the manger, sorry it dosent work like that. I know they can't exactly sack all the players but even so.

Anyway putting that to one side, I know we don't agree but I'm sure we're on the same page as wanting Everton to do well, someone on TPF reckons we have spoke to Arteta today,? if so least we are looking at more then just one man

We're looking at Silva, no one else.

They know f.a.

..."sources".

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back