Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcode levels of delusion on show here. We haven't won anything since 1995.

The legacy of the last 23 years is not the legacy of Everton Football Club. Our history is much richer than that. I've been fortunate enough to see success and many posters on here want it not for themselves, but so their kids can see it too.

Going through the 70's up to the mid 80's wasn't easy with those across the park. The stories me dad and my grandad told me, the legends, triumphs and pain. That's what carries you through. Makes you an Evertonian. Sky can't take that away from you. No-one can.

We don't support this club to be a top 6 side. We are and will be again, Champions. Because we are Everton. That is our pedigree. Nobody can take that away from us. We support this club because it's in our bloody DNA. And whoever tries to knock it, when push comes to shove. We all know who we are and whose side you'll be on.

That's not delusion, that's loyalty to the club we represent and intrinsically who we are.

The legacy of the last 23 years is not the legacy of Everton Football Club. Our history is much richer than that. I've been fortunate enough to see success and many posters on here want it not for themselves, but so their kids can see it too.

Going through the 70's up to the mid 80's wasn't easy with those across the park. The stories me dad and my grandad told me, the legends, triumphs and pain. That's what carries you through. Makes you an Evertonian. Sky can't take that away from you. No-one can.

We don't support this club to be a top 6 side. We are and will be again, Champions. Because we are Everton. That is our pedigree. Nobody can take that away from us. We support this club because it's in our bloody DNA. And whoever tries to knock it, when push comes to shove. We all know who we are and whose side you'll be on.

That's not delusion, that's loyalty to the club we represent and intrinsically who we are.
All the more power to you lad but you have to realize top managers aren't interested in that hence why they don't come here? That is my point in saying we are a mid table club because that is what they see us as.

All the more power to you lad but you have to realize top managers aren't interested in that hence why they don't come here? That is my point in saying we are a mid table club because that is what they see us as.

Feck what others see us as..I don't give a toss yes we haven't won anything for 23 years, and it is so frustrating, having seen success in the 60s and 80s. Doesn't mean we give up trying to get back there. Its in my DNA mate..born not manufactured. If you know your history????

Only Pardew, Moyes, Coleman and Silva left amongst the unemployed if you exclude Sam. Not really sure who to go for. Dip dip dip, my blue ship sailing on the water like a cup and saucer O U T spells out. That is Pardew gone. Start again dip dip dip.... I finished up with Silva for better or worse.

Only Pardew, Moyes, Coleman and Silva left amongst the unemployed if you exclude Sam. Not really sure who to go for. Dip dip dip, my blue ship sailing on the water like a cup and saucer O U T spells out. That is Pardew gone. Start again dip dip dip.... I finished up with Silva for better or worse.
Haven’t heard that for years mate, it shames me to think how many important life decisions i made based on that little rhyme :)

That depends if you know anything about football outside of the EPL.

Hahahaha, Domenico Tedesco now a decent shout. Last year he was managing a second division Erzgebirge Aue and finished 14th!!! If it wasnt for his last season at Schalke, the bedwetters would crash this forum if we were linked with him.

That’s great point for Silva appointment. As I said many times earlier, every appointment is a gamble and you’ll never know how’s manager would fit a club and other way around.
He would fit the bill nicely, tbf.

Impressive short managerial record including getting Schalke to RU spot this season, loads of experience working with youth teams (something emphasised by Brands as a must), and he has one year left on a two year contract.

Why aren't we looking for people of this obvious quality?

He would fit the bill nicely, tbf.

Impressive short managerial record including getting Schalke to RU spot this season, loads of experience working with youth teams (something emphasised by Brands as a must), and he has one year left on a two year contract.

Why aren't we looking for people of this obvious quality?
whos incharge at Marseille?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back