Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain why he would be so bad ?

He seems like another % football manager. keep it tight and organised. set up for a draw and then depending on the opponent or circumstances let them off the leash a little to try get more.

Ive had my fill of that at Everton.

But having said that his upper limit would be better than Koeman in that he might have more to him and just needs better resources. than at Burnley to show what he can do, whereas with Koeman you knew exactly what you were gonna get.

If anybody can make the case that he could potentially offer more attacking wise than ive seen, id be interested to hear.

Itd be a NO from me right now though.

Id like to see unsworn get a couple of games.

I think ancelotti is probably a bit beyond our reach. Tuchel might be a good fit though if unsworth doesn't work out.

Moyes as caretaker to the end of season, Unsworth as assistant manager, if the result is good, give him a contract, if no, find another one, it is safer option to save us from relegation and correct the mistakes from Koeman. We need experienced manager to deal with such complex and great pressure situation.

Moyes as caretaker to the end of season, Unsworth as assistant manager, if the result is good, give him a contract, if no, find another one, it is safer option to save us from relegation and correct the mistakes from Koeman. We need experienced manager to deal with such complex and great pressure situation.
That is actually mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back