Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes as caretaker to the end of season, Unsworth as assistant manager, if the result is good, give him a contract, if no, find another one, it is safer option to save us from relegation and correct the mistakes from Koeman. We need experienced manager to deal with such complex and great pressure situation.

I know its all about opinions on here, but this makes me absolutely jaw droppingly gazumped.

he has 89 votes FFS! lol

Said it before and got shot down, Marco Silva. I`d rather be where Watford are, I think we have a beter squad though.... Other than that the guy who has won most trophies as a manager. Proven......

We can't afford to just give somebody with zero experience "a lash" when we're in the drop zone.

It's embarrassing if a club of our stature is seriously considering appointing a youth coach.

There's a precedent for it, he knows the club and he's proven he has a nose for management. While I agree it's a slight risk, I don't think he should be scoffed at as some on here are intent on doing. Give him a few games, it looks like we have to anyway

CarloS Ancelotti?
Also: does anyone with a brain seriously think he would come to Everton? Why not Guardiola then?

Moyes as caretaker to the end of season, Unsworth as assistant manager, if the result is good, give him a contract, if no, find another one, it is safer option to save us from relegation and correct the mistakes from Koeman. We need experienced manager to deal with such complex and great pressure situation.
WZjVa5D.gif

If any lids think it will be Unsy and are having a bet. Use Paddy Power. They pay out on a caretaker who manages 10 competitive games. Just saying like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back