Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go for Unsworth and see how he does...

Then i'd probably go for a real left field choice like someone mentioned Gallardo at River Plate. The man has been sensational there.

Basically id like us to be the new Atletico Madrid.
da fuc is gallardo..soz not got FM and cba googling

So what?

We’re Everton ffs. Not bloody Huddersfield. We need to stop getting managers who have never done anything of note from way down the leagues and just for once aim as high as we can.

I get what you are saying , but didn't we do that with koeman ? id just think a seasoned manager would have a bit more heart for a fight and be more motivated.

What about Luis Enrique? Did very well at celta...then amazing at Barcelona...had to leave at the end because of massive egos in that team...was in the running for the Bayern job. Has passion and very active manager on the touch line. Could do well for us!

and wigan and preston :) again I see your point. but getting a manager from Barcelona or Bayern munich doesn't guarantee any better , just higher wages.

Of course there’s a risk with anyone. And even more of course, we wouldnt be able to get the manager of Bayern or Barca now.

I’m just fed up of feeding of scraps in the hope they do over and above anything.

Get the absolute best possible. (And no I’m not sure who that is yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back