Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boys academy team could have scored easily against Tuchels Dortmund. Great going forward, Martinez bad at the back and that was with good defenders.

Their defence has never been great mate - the 'good' defenders aren't all that at all - and they're still having the same issues under the attack-minded Bosz now.

But in principle, I agree. My main issue with Tuchel is the defensive side of the game. And we're all over the shop as it is. Then again, we aren't capable of scoring at the other end - though a lot of that is probably down to the board's/Walsh's failure to get a striker.

I think I echo the thoughts of quite a few here. I don't want a manager who is hired on name alone.
Someone who has something to prove and hungry for success.
Even though Koeman had aspirations of Barca (which at the end of the day could only have been good for us if it had worked out). They should be looking to achieve something and if it results in them moving on to a "bigger" club then so be it, we should in theory be better off for it as well.

A longer term plan is key, and I hope at the interviews the straregy of looking to our youth and blooding them.

We have a good youth setup good facilities and obviously are able to offer a substantial monetary sum, we are an attractive option. Just would rather the hungry duck get it not the full swan.

I know more who I don't want that I want...No to Moyesie, allardyce, neville, Giggs. Plus it took me ages to decide on my avatar FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back