Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id give Unsworth 4 games, improvement happy days.

If not i would go for a fire fighter until the end of the season: Moyes, Alladyce.

Wait until the summer for an ideal candidate, personally i would go for Marco Silva or Eddie Howe in the summer.

Bit different tho, he's the German national team manager in a World Cup year. 98% of the players eligible (and good enough) for the national team are all in Germany. AFTER this summer? Yeah, maybe he'd be willing to move on. But I don't think he'd effectively sabotage the German efforts at the World Cup for Everton. Even if Bayern call, it's still not like he'd be moving all that far.

Well I've been saying since the start that we should get him in after the World Cup, because I know how unlikely it is he'll go before then

Put Unsworth in till the end of the season, get something agreed with the German FA and then Loew can start when the World Cup ends

Sell it to Unsworth that he'll be part of plans going forwards once Loew is here and that lots of the u23's will be getting chances under Loew, so his contribution in that area will be invaluable

Loew can then focus on the World Cup and can stay in regular contact with Unsworth during the season

Well I've been saying since the start that we should get him in after the World Cup, because I know how unlikely it is he'll go before then

Put Unsworth in till the end of the season, get something agreed with the German FA and then Loew can start when the World Cup ends

Sell it to Unsworth that he'll be part of plans going forwards once Loew is here and that lots of the u23's will be getting chances under Loew, so his contribution in that area will be invaluable

Loew can then focus on the World Cup and can stay in regular contact with Unsworth during the season
The interesting thing is that Loew is the reason the whole Germany team really took off. He binned off all the older players and gave the youngsters a big chance to play for the team so that by the time 2010/2012 came around the young kids all had 60+ caps for their country.

Bit similar here.

The interesting thing is that Loew is the reason the whole Germany team really took off. He binned off all the older players and gave the youngsters a big chance to play for the team so that by the time 2010/2012 came around the young kids all had 60+ caps for their country.

Bit similar here.

Exactly my thinking

We have a young side but we're lacking an identity

He'll give the youth a chance and will also give the players that identity

A small part of him must also want to show Klopp up a bit as well?

If Strachan wont come then Low is my choice. He could curl out a mr whippy in the technical area every game as long as the team performs.

If Strachan wont come then Low is my choice. He could curl out a mr whippy in the technical area every game as long as the team performs.
tumblr_nsbhvfcy6E1ti949io1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back