Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For f***s sake when can it be enjoyable to be a blue, all I want is a solid defense, attacking full backs, a midfield that works, tackles and can pass forward, wingers that can put a cross in, and strikers that can score goals, including headers! Oh and to win... Is that not too much to ask

You know the answer to that question mate!

He has Burnley punching above their weight so we will just have to wait and see. One thing though that voice of his will only get worse shouting at these bunch of cowards we have every week!

He was the only one that wanted it that was acceptable.

Such is the criteria for appointment at EFC. You wouldn’t exactly have to miss an afternoon of golf to get through the interviews would you?

Wonder what reaction he’ll get from the egos but if he gets it he needs an opportunity to put his stamp on things.

Maybe. I think we'll be safe with him...then again, I think we'd have eventually been safe with just about anyone.

the length of the deal will be interesting. Three years with loads of clauses I'd guess.
Yeah length of the deal would be telling their faith in him, I can't see us offering him a long deal. If true like

...I cant remember much glory, tbf.

Now that 72 points season - THAT was glorious.

It'll all be a distance memory once Dyche gets his feet under the table.

Won less % of games than El Fraudo managed with Wigan. Amazing patter from Everton this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back