Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jAZLmi-k.webp

£6m you say???

I'll put the Tuchel dreams with those of Clough and Robson and all the other exciting quality managers we have been briefly linked at salient points in our history only to go for the mundane option. 'Twas ever thus.

I cant see the name Sean slotting in alongside Harry, Howard and Roberto.

:coffee:

I really hope this isn't true because it's a big worry for me personally.

We are constantly told we are "fiercely ambitious," we are going to break the Top 6 and their stranglehold. The lack of forwards and defenders we didn't get is well documented, but this is a really worrying step for me.

Koeman had to go, no doubt. But Dyche? His highest finish in the Premier League is 16th, he has a relegation on his cv, he has a history of some dire signings, and his football is not good to watch. At all. But, his style doesn't worry me, it's his pedigree for managing a club with the fanbase we have, coming into a club with zero balance, and no confidence. We need ten wins still.

Yes, he's a nice feller. So is Unsworth, it doesn't mean a bean. We talk the talk about pushing for the top 6, would any of them move for Dyche? Would he even be on their list? In fact, would he even be on likes of Southampton's, West Ham's etc. Dyche was desperate to go to Palace in the Summer ffs, that's the height of our recruitment process again.

Fiercely ambitious?

It'll all be a distance memory once Dyche gets his feet under the table.

Won less % of games than El Fraudo managed with Wigan. Amazing patter from Everton this.

Dyche-Unsworth dream team will just about finish you mate.

I really hope this isn't true because it's a big worry for me personally.

We are constantly told we are "fiercely ambitious," we are going to break the Top 6 and their stranglehold. The lack of forwards and defenders we didn't get is well documented, but this is a really worrying step for me.

Koeman had to go, no doubt. But Dyche? His highest finish in the Premier League is 16th, he has a relegation on his cv, he has a history of some dire signings, and his football is not good to watch. At all. But, his style doesn't worry me, it's his pedigree for managing a club with the fanbase we have, coming into a club with zero balance, and no confidence. We need ten wins still.

Yes, he's a nice feller. So is Unsworth, it doesn't mean a bean. We talk the talk about pushing for the top 6, would any of them move for Dyche? Would he even be on their list? In fact, would he even be on likes of Southampton's, West Ham's etc. Dyche was desperate to go to Palace in the Summer ffs, that's the height of our recruitment process again.

Fiercely ambitious?
It's blind panic.

I have nothing against the feller - seems ok. But footy wise he is NOT Everton class.

I hope Dyche is told to bin that awful personal habit he has of wiping his nose with his hand all the game.

A small thing I know, but we do provide handkerchiefs at Everrton...this is NOT Burnley!
As long as he wipes his hand over the suggested team sheet handed to him by Unsy. After that normal rules apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back