Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Dyche, then he gets my backing, as he should yours. It's our job to support him, until at least there is a reason to not.

Give him a chance. Nobody knows how this will turn out, but he does seem well respected by his players which is a good start.

He's certainly got the most out of a very poor bunch of players over last 3 seasons, with basically zero investment.

My sentiments exactly!

If it is Dyche, then he gets my backing, as he should yours. It's our job to support him, until at least there is a reason to not.

Give him a chance. Nobody knows how this will turn out, but he does seem well respected by his players which is a good start.

He's certainly got the most out of a very poor bunch of players over last 3 seasons, with basically zero investment.

My sentiments exactly!

My sentiments exactly!

Spent the same amount of money as Burnley. Finished 9th last season. Not been relegated. If we're swimming in that pool, he's the better manager long term.

The only reason why Burnley have a good defence is because they have to, to survive every season.

Howe made little impression at Burnley, but has been successful with very modest resources at Bournemouth.

However, ninth was a flattering position for Bournemouth. They were 15 points behind Everton; goals for 55, goals against 67. We beat them 6-3 at Goodison.

Bournemouth are one of the two teams below us. Their frailty in defence may prevent their continued progress. I don't think Howe is a contender.

Howe made little impression at Burnley, but has been successful with very modest resources at Bournemouth.

However, ninth was a flattering position for Bournemouth. They were 15 points behind Everton; goals for 55, goals against 67. We beat them 6-3 at Goodison.

Bournemouth are one of the two teams below us. Their frailty in defence may prevent their continued progress. I don't think Howe is a contender.

How’s was massively rated at burnley. The guy got majorly homesick.

It would appear it is Dyche

Aware that a couple of Everton "ITKs" have tweeted it, but also had a text from a client of mine who is a Burnley shareholder last night saying they are expecting to lose him to us

Dyche certainly knows how to manage a team with no pace

Burnley are happy to cede possession to the opposition and strike on the counter attack.

Skysports Last Updated: 13/02/17 1:26pm Burnley 1 Chelsea 1

The presence of two strikers in Andre Gray and Ashley Barnes ensured Burnley carried a constant threat on the counter-attack. But as well as having the bodies to cause Chelsea problems, the set-up allowed them to defend in numbers too. Gray and Barnes screened from the front, and wide players George Boyd and Brady tracked back diligently on the flanks.

Sports Illustrated August 27, 2017 Spurs 1 Burnley 1

The first 10 minutes of the game saw a solid display by the visitors as Burnley maintained an unbreakable backline with some serious attempts on the counter attack with Welsh forward Sam Vokes and winger Robbie Brady.

How’s was massively rated at burnley. The guy got majorly homesick.

On 16 January 2011, Howe was announced as the new manager of Burnley after signing a three-and-a-half-year contract at the Championship club. His first game in charge of Burnley was away to Scunthorpe on 22 January 2011, which ended in a 0–0 draw.

Burnley finished 8th in the Championship in season 2010-11 and 13th in season 2011-12 under Howe. He left Burnley in October 2012 citing "personal reasons" for his departure.

Wikipedia

Burnley FC has confirmed a compensation package has been agreed with AFC Bournemouth over the departure of manager Eddie Howe. Burnley currently sit 16th in the Championship - 11 points behind the leaders Cardiff City.

ITV News 12 October 2012

Haha

weasel.jpg

Again, how far we're Burnley off us? Way more.

So what you're saying is that Dyche only offers a good defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back