Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Dyche, then he gets my backing, as he should yours. It's our job to support him, until at least there is a reason to not.

Give him a chance. Nobody knows how this will turn out, but he does seem well respected by his players which is a good start.

He's certainly got the most out of a very poor bunch of players over last 3 seasons, with basically zero investment.

If it is Dyche, then he gets my backing, as he should yours. It's our job to support him, until at least there is a reason to not.

Give him a chance. Nobody knows how this will turn out, but he does seem well respected by his players which is a good start.

He's certainly got the most out of a very poor bunch of players over last 3 seasons, with basically zero investment.
Totally agree, I don't want Dyche. But if he gets the job we all have to 100% back him and the team. I'm still hoping all this Dyche/big Sam talk is a smokescreen for Tuchel/Silva though!

Eddie's Bournemouth are pretty open and leaky, the first season they conceded 67 goals with only hapless and cast adrift Aston Villa conceding more and last season repeated the feat with another 67 in the wrong net.

134 goals in two seasons, he really is the man to sort our massive defensive problems out or perhaps he really isn't.

Spent the same amount of money as Burnley. Finished 9th last season. Not been relegated.

If we're swimming in that pool, he's the better manager long term.

The only reason why Burnley have a good defence is because they have to, to survive every season.

Seems that the rumours and ITK's are circling around Dyche, he strikes me as a decent bloke who talks sense but as others have said, he doesn't really get the pulse racing.

Totally underwhelmed by the front-runners for the job. It reeks of mediocrity. It reeks of also-rans and it reeks of incompetence and lack of understanding of what Everton means to the fans who spend our hard-earned through season tickets, match day tickets and travel week in week out. Unfortunately TV spends more than fans collectively and even negative news like sackings and relegation fears keeps the Club in the headlines.
For all the brilliant work they do via EITC they do it equally badly and are getting worse with the fan community.

Stop accepting dross Everton...we're a pioneer, a huge Club with great traditions and as loyal a fan-base as anyone...stop for a minute Mr Moshiri and Mr Kenwright and realise what you can destroy with the wrong appointment.

Never, ever wanted us to take a hiding ( bar when we played City and it put the skids under the Reds) but I would grudgingly accept an embarrassing defeat tomorrow if it meant putting Marco Silva slap bang in front of the decision makers.....somewhat like Wigans cup win at GP did with Martinez. Sad state of affairs accepting defeat but we need something to halt the clamour from within for Allardyce and Dyche.

Can’t remember the exact words, but remember when we appoint ted Koeman and it was about not falling behind and needing to keep up with other managers in the north west (if he actually was to do that is debatable)

Now it looks like we are appointing Dyche.... lollol

The ambition had gone from the club, if it was ever there besides a bit of front, new target seems to be mid table.

Absolute pisstake tbh

We are in no position of being picky now. Big Sam is able and willing and can take the job right now. He was chosen to be England coach. Career there was glorious but short...i heard players responded well to his command and were crying when he was wrongfully released from his duties.

Yah, we need Big Sam... ...but if it's Dyche who gets the job then we need to get behind the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back