Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is Dyche, then he gets my backing, as he should yours. It's our job to support him, until at least there is a reason to not.

Give him a chance. Nobody knows how this will turn out, but he does seem well respected by his players which is a good start.

He's certainly got the most out of a very poor bunch of players over last 3 seasons, with basically zero investment.
Exactly this. People pulling up his stats, just what more is he actually supposed to achieve with Burnley? Euro footy? Silverware? Come off it.

He took them from the lower reaches of the Championship and turned them in to a Premiership club with next to Zero investment.

He has a better CV than the one Moyes had when we signed him from Preston and he done ok.

IF it’s him, let’s give the bloke a chance to see what he can do with a more talented squad and a bit of money in the next few windows.

Exactly this. People pulling up his stats, just what more is he actually supposed to achieve with Burnley? Euro footy? Silverware? Come off it.

He took them from the lower reaches of the Championship and turned them in to a Premiership club with next to Zero investment.

He has a better CV than the one Moyes had when we signed him from Preston and he done ok.

IF it’s him, let’s give the bloke a chance to see what he can do with a more talented squad and a bit of money in the next few windows.

He spent quite a few quid tbf. So his cv has a promotion and 16th place, as well as a relegation? Plenty have better Premiership cv's, Paul Jewell, Steve Coppel, Alan Curbishley, should we be looking at them as well or do we just go for what's flavour of the month? It's a terrible decision, one that we will regret imo

We'll all give the bloke a chance and get behind him. Look at the send off Moyes was given by us. He didn't win anything but he was respected throughout our fan base.

The problem with Dyche is probably the fact we had Moyes for ten years. Is there an apetite for more of that? Does it allow us to think about winning trophies and finishing in the top 4? I don't think so. Hope I'm wrong.

Despite losing his best players, Dyche has continued to make progress with Burnley. One of his first tasks was to replace centre forward Charlie Austin.

Since then, Burnley have sold Ings, Trippier and Keane. Watford paid £18.5 million for Andre Gray, a key part of Sean Dyche's 2016 Championship-winning team.

Dyche says to me this club has again accepted middtable security over ambition.

Why can’t we aim bigger? If we are desperate take Allardyce until May, we would be stuck with him. Imagine who we will attract in the summer?

I think the club must decide the manager at the beginning of the international break, the manager need time to adjust the team during the break, the club must act as soon as possible.

Despite losing his best players, Dyche has continued to make progress with Burnley. One of his first tasks was to replace centre forward Charlie Austin.

Since then, Burnley have sold Ings, Trippier and Keane. Watford paid £18.5 million for Andre Gray, a key part of Sean Dyche's 2016 Championship-winning team.

Hello David Moyes.

Yeah, agreed. I've been debating on here a lot since Koeman went.

The people that are continually dissing Dyche/ Allardyce have been unable to suggest another REALISTIC target.

And this has always been my point. We are in a relegation battle. It's about finding a suitable candidate to honestly keep us up.

Sad, but true reality of situation. An untried foreign manager is just too risky at this present moment in time

Dyche says to me this club has again accepted middtable security over ambition.

Why can’t we aim bigger? If we are desperate take Allardyce until May, we would be stuck with him. Imagine who we will attract in the summer?

Have you been asleep the last few months ?

We're in the relegation zone. Our defence is knackered. We don't have a striker who can score goals. We've spunked £100m+ on a team that can't win games.

Unless we're planning on paying a manager an utterly absurd amount of money they will not come to us, and even then most high level managers would probably swerve it. You need to stop talking about 'ambition' and be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back