Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a manager who actually coaches players.

Delph is playing left back once again and looking pretty competent. Same as Moses when he went to right wing back at Chelsea. Young and Valencia at United. Blind playing in a 3 at the back, same for Monreal doing it at the moment.

Players being coached how to play positions and do their jobs.

Non of our players look like they ever get coached.

Wonder if we have anyone that merits the title of Coach, then.

I heard there is a special box set aside today for potential new managers and it is already crammed with Allyrdyce, Dyche, Tuchel, Nunuo, Benitez and even Silva is going to watch the game from there.

first question at the interviews should be "will you sell rooney in january?"
anyone answering yes gets through to next stage

Reactions: Sy-
Just get Allardyce in by the end of the week there are no options left we are going down otherwise.

He will make sure he gets results even if it means forcing square pegs into round holes. And let's face it that's exactly what we've got right now in terms of players. We need results by hook or by crook.

Last edited:

I can't believe we don't have a proper manager yet. Unsworth wasn't going to do anything.

This is as bad as it's ever been.

I can't believe we don't have a proper manager yet. Unsworth wasn't going to do anything.

This is as bad as it's ever been.
The Venky who is in charge of the club would have been desperate for Unsworth to win one game to justify carrying him on. He's now forced into making a decision.

i can see why people see shades of martinez in silva now tbh. However, i'd still be thrilled to get him, think he is a top quality manager, watford didn't really have the luck today, it must be said, but they did exploit our weaknesses until their first choice keeper got replaced by a clown.

Absolute miracle we won that game. This situation needs sorting immediately because we're still a complete mess. I'm not going to let one of the most bizarre 30 minutes I've ever seen in football change my view on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back