Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute miracle we won that game. This situation needs sorting immediately because we're still a complete mess. I'm not going to let one of the most bizarre 30 minutes I've ever seen in football change my view on that.

We were still utterly poo we have no leaders no options and look lost. Watford had that in the bag. We need a big named manager simple as that

We were still utterly poo we have no leaders no options and look lost. Watford had that in the bag. We need a big named manager simple as that

At 2-0 that game should have been dead and buried. Play like that against Palace in two weeks and it'll be back to the drawing board.

Whoever the new manager is has a complete nightmare on his hands. I can't think of any player who deserves a place in the team right now. Pickford possibly and honestly, that's about it.

At 2-0 that game should have been dead and buried. Play like that against Palace in two weeks and it'll be back to the drawing board.

Whoever the new manager is has a complete nightmare on his hands. I can't think of any player who deserves a place in the team right now. Pickford possibly and honestly, that's about it.

The team is utterly kak mate. Other than the youngsters the whole team is a gang of flooseys. No stop gap manager I want a big name manager with ambition and it's got to be done this week

The team is utterly kak mate. Other than the youngsters the whole team is a gang of flooseys. No stop gap manager I want a big name manager with ambition and it's got to be done this week

It's just a bizarre mix of decent youngsters and players who are well past their best.

Regardless of what happened today, I still wouldn't be surprised to see Palace turn us over in a couple of weeks.

It's just a bizarre mix of decent youngsters and players who are well past their best.

Regardless of what happened today, I still wouldn't be surprised to see Palace turn us over in a couple of weeks.

Exactly mate. We still lack all kinds on the pitch and look weak all over it. New manager who wants to go places please. Sort it moshiri and no fat Sam or dyche

Absolute miracle we won that game. This situation needs sorting immediately because we're still a complete mess. I'm not going to let one of the most bizarre 30 minutes I've ever seen in football change my view on that.

Didn't enjoy the game mate? Seem very upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back