• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

He was the best we could have attracted at that time, we wont even get close to that level this time around, look at the wheelie bins we are looking around in for scraps of meat.

If the board did their research and their job properly, they could easily have scouted a new Pochettino.

Yes.

He was the best we could have attracted at that time, we wont even get close to that level this time around, look at the wheelie bins we are looking around in for scraps of meat.
Problem is he (Koeman) left us in wheelie bin that's why we're looking for scraps at the bottom now, whatever he did or didn't achieve before us is irrelevant

Problem is he (Koeman) left us in wheelie bin that's why we're looking for scraps at the bottom now, whatever he did or didn't achieve before us is irrelevant

He was let down by his meat suppliers.

Heggs and Homlettes.

I would say he ordered the wrong meat and continued to keep serving it

I would say he was given the wrong kind of meat!

leowtf.gif

I'd like a manager who actually coaches players.

Delph is playing left back once again and looking pretty competent. Same as Moses when he went to right wing back at Chelsea. Young and Valencia at United. Blind playing in a 3 at the back, same for Monreal doing it at the moment.

Players being coached how to play positions and do their jobs.

Non of our players look like they ever get coached.

I'd like a manager who actually coaches players.

Delph is playing left back once again and looking pretty competent. Same as Moses when he went to right wing back at Chelsea. Young and Valencia at United. Blind playing in a 3 at the back, same for Monreal doing it at the moment.

Players being coached how to play positions and do their jobs.

Non of our players look like they ever get coached.

totally agree.

I think a forward thinking 'coach' would get another 25% out of our current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back