Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva would allow us to carry on the long walk away from agricultural football.

He has big lads and quick lads in that team of his, but he has some good ideas about working the midfield.

Maybe but if last nights "audition" is anything to go by it is disconcerting that his side cannot protect a 2 goal lead against a team bereft of confidence and creativity

Maybe but if last nights "audition" is anything to go by it is disconcerting that his side cannot protect a 2 goal lead against a team bereft of confidence and creativity

To be fair his keeper and CB were done in but do know where you're coming from. There's not much in the way of longevity to look at with him either.

Frankly, until Allardyce takes a job I'm happy to consider anybody.

To be fair his keeper and CB were done in but do know where you're coming from. There's not much in the way of longevity to look at with him either.

Frankly, until Allardyce takes a job I'm happy to consider anybody.

Gomez stays on - we don't get the first - the crowd doesn't get pumped and we go on to lose that game 3 or 4 nil.

Went from a keeper having a great game to one who gave a Tim Howard at his very worst display

I've got it on good authority that it's going to be Roberto Mancini. Did you know that in all of his playing and managerial career, he's only had one club that didn't play in blue? Destiny. On your bike Roberto.

It's not tho. He's Already said he's not coming to England and ruled himself out. Check my previous posts when this happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back