Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..i’m sure somebody mentioned that Silva is on a rolling 12 month contract at Watford. I don’t know if that’s the case but if so it makes his acquisition more possible. I would think Watford are evaluating that situation given the vacancies elsewhere.

Unproven????

Had a look on Wikipedia this morning....

Has a great record with the clubs he has managed.

* 1st Club ESTORIL Highest ever finish in Portuguese league 4th. Also first club to beat Porto at home since 2008.
* 2nd Club SPORTING Won first piece of silverware since 2008.
* 3rd Club OLYMPIAKOS Set a 21st century European record of 17 consecutive wins. Also winning 3-2 at Arsenal in the Champions league.
* 4th Club HULL Joined when they were adrift at the bottom of the table and almost achieved the impossible of safety with wins over the likes of Liverpool and a great cup run including a 2-1 victory over Man Utd.
*5th Club WATFORD Signed a 2yr contract in May 2017 and has made an impressive start so far. Pacey, well organised, tactically astute with champions league experience, something Jabba the hutt and Dyche don't have. And let's be honest if he hadn't lost his goalkeeper and center back yesterday we wouldn't have come back from 2-0 down.

So who do you prefer out of these three?

Allardyce
Dyche
Silver

Thanks for the information. All that is pretty convincing to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back