Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usmanov, Ancelotti and Emanalo,all unveiled in a hail,of fireworks by Blue Bill in a sequinned leotard while Mosh dry bums Jim White in the background! I have seen it in my dreams I tells ya!
If that is your dream you need to see a doctor or a psychiatrist urgently...you need help !!!!

I was talking about this to my journo mate late last week. He thinks Big Sam is a 'candidate filler' and has no chance of landing the job.

I would take Silva right now. He ticks all the boxes for me. If it is true that he is Moshiris preferred option then it could very well be him.
Like Koeman with a lot less experience

..i’m sure somebody mentioned that Silva is on a rolling 12 month contract at Watford. I don’t know if that’s the case but if so it makes his acquisition more possible. I would think Watford are evaluating that situation given the vacancies elsewhere.
I think he’s got a two year deal

Dyce will never be offered a bigger job than Everton mate, none of the 'top 6' clubs would touch him with a bargepole

I think that's his catch 22 really. You know, oddly I could possibly see LFC doing it if he finished above them.

He's probably looking and thinking that a Southampton or Leicester may be an easier job than us. Or maybe he hones his skills a bit longer before making the jump?

There has to be some reason for the delay our end. What do you reckon it is? Opening a dialogue with Silva?

I think that's his catch 22 really. You know, oddly I could possibly see LFC doing it if he finished above them.

He's probably looking and thinking that a Southampton or Leicester may be an easier job than us. Or maybe he hones his skills a bit longer before making the jump?

There has to be some reason for the delay our end. What do you reckon it is? Opening a dialogue with Silva?
Indecision.... nothing will ever be the same

I think because the board is divided and all 3 want different people mate, hopefully the hints that Moshiri wants Silva and with Moshiri making the final decision on Koeman - then he will have the final say, Allardyce is 100% Walshes choice, and given he's supposed to be on his last chance - then i seriously doubt they will allow him such an important decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back