Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to find Moyes back if we appoint Big Sam or Dyche,I think we are downgraded if we appoint them.
Moyes ain't coming back, thankfully, he's going to West Ham. I want neither but Big Sam kept Sunderland up, Moyes relegated them, just saying. Tuchel for me.

Let's be honest here. Compile a list of 100 of best possible managers that would/could come here. List them all from 1 -100, 1 being the most exciting and best. Spend a lot of time, make it look pretty and all of that. Stick it up on your wall where you can see it.

Then look down.

We are going to have a crap uninspiring appointment because that's what we do. We lose a manager after 11 years and go for the relegated one down the road. We then replace him with a manager with 2 years experience not breaking the top 5 and very little achievement elsewhere. Before him we replaced fa cup winning royle with Kendall again for the third time.

It's everton, it's what we do. It's dyche or allardyce, waste of time thinking otherwise.

Unfortunately, it's Allardyce by the looks of it now, one man market on the Exchanges.

What a poor decision.

I think that's his catch 22 really. You know, oddly I could possibly see LFC doing it if he finished above them.

He's probably looking and thinking that a Southampton or Leicester may be an easier job than us. Or maybe he hones his skills a bit longer before making the jump?

There has to be some reason for the delay our end. What do you reckon it is? Opening a dialogue with Silva?

Mate our board couldn't sign a centre forward 2 years in a row. Think it's because we have a crap board who hoped unsworth would win all his games 10-0 So they wouldn't have to make a decision

If big Sam is only here until the end of season, guides us to top 10 and pisses off that ain't so bad.
We'd be in a slightly better position than now to attract a manager in the summer when more options will be available.

I think he’s got a two year deal

I tend to favour the "rolling one year contract" theory.

Watford's owners like to run through manager regularly...I read an article about them recently and they positively revelled in this fact, saying the club was set up in such a way that they neither wanted nor needed a manager to stay very long.

It sounded weird to me but it sure fits in with short, rolling contracts.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back