Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuchel is poor performance in Dortmund, he prefer 3 center back formation which is proven not suitable to Everton. He is also a manager who don't easy to listen the opinions from other people and poor relationship with the players in Dortmund, he is Koeman 2.0.....

I would bring moyes home, he is proven manager in our team, I think we tried two different managers after Moyes left, and I think we should not pursue "big name" manager instead of the most suitable manager.

He didn't lose the players, he lost the backing of the board/president/owners after a number of disagreements.

He's nothing like Koeman.

Tuchel is poor performance in Dortmund, he prefer 3 center back formation which is proven not suitable to Everton. He is also a manager who don't easy to listen the opinions from other people and poor relationship with the players in Dortmund, he is Koeman 2.0.....

I would bring moyes home, he is proven manager in our team, I think we tried two different managers after Moyes left, and I think we should not pursue "big name" manager instead of the most suitable manager.

If there's a planet where David Moyes is the most suitable manager of Everton in 2017, then I don't want to live on it.

If there's a planet where David Moyes is the most suitable manager of Everton in 2017, then I don't want to live on it.

Ha thats funny I liked Moyes time with us and thought he did as good a job as was possible.
At the moment I think we need to get behind Koeman and hopefully he can turn things around if the board stop selling our best players
and our DOF stops buying crap !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back