Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cheers, Fred ;)

I knew it was four but that must have been the opposite of a Freudian slip :blush:
I knew it was four because I must have typed it a dozen times today.:) Probably getting on peoples nerves now so I'll toddle off to another thread. I'll go and see whose getting slagged off in the youth thread today.

Moshiri knew who he wanted after he sacked Martinez.

It took a month to get Koeman in, mainly because he was tanning and playing golf.

He knows who he wants now, hopefully it doesn't take that long this time but surely be can get his man again.

Moshiri knew who he wanted after he sacked Martinez.

It took a month to get Koeman in, mainly because he was tanning and playing golf.

He knows who he wants now, hopefully it doesn't take that long this time but surely be can get his man again.

The problem is, say he speaks to Koeman and he says "They let me go into a season without a Striker".

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

...not sure how you folk think, but not withstanding the euphoria of Sunday’s comeback, there was nothing to suggest to me that we could get anything from the Palace game. The way we set up out wide I can’t see how we can handle Zaha and I fear the feel good feeling will be well and truly extinguished.
We'll just need to wait and see mate, I believe the teams rubbish but will improve when they get a permanent manager

I'll start worrying if we dont get 3 pts against huddersfield at home.

...not sure how you folk think, but not withstanding the euphoria of Sunday’s comeback, there was nothing to suggest to me that we could get anything from the Palace game. The way we set up out wide I can’t see how we can handle Zaha and I fear the feel good feeling will be well and truly extinguished.
Couldn't agree more. Palace are turning the corner, beaten Chelsea, came back from 2 goals down against West Ham and only narrowly lost to Spurs. I do think they can get out of the relegation spots, even if they are hindered having hodgson as manager. They possess an attacking threat that many of the other sides in the bottom half of the league don't.
Unsworth needs time with this squad on the training ground. This international break has not come at a good time and to be honest I'd take a draw down there.

I knew it was four because I must have typed it a dozen times today.:) Probably getting on peoples nerves now so I'll toddle off to another thread. I'll go and see whose getting slagged off in the youth thread today.

Actually it was by reading one of your posts that I knew we were so close to the team in 8th place :)

Things stalling. ...this aint good.

We cant settle for Unsy at this point.

GOT always stalls this time in the UK Finners. Combo of the commute home, then cooking tea/walking dog/picking kids up. etc. Sure our pursuit for a new manager will click into action soon. About between now and 7.00pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back