Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The league is either surprisingly poor or very competitive this season apart from the top 5 (Liverpool are a bit below the rest and aren't playing great either).

I have to say I panicked like most people once the 2nd one went in and in a moment of weakness even suggested Big Sam however sanity has prevailed. We will be fine now Niasse is there to bang the goals in. :)
I was going to like that until you mentioned Big Sam. lol

Even a below par Liverpool are miles ahead of the rest of us. Watch their games and they're still dominating and creating chances; just missing them. unless Burnley are somehow able to maintain their current form, results wise, I see the top 6 being 20-25 points clear of the rest come the end of the season.

He was U19 coach at Mainz for 1 season, and I think aslo he was coach for Augsburg second team too before, so like a lot of coaches in Germany he did come through that sort of system where you start out with getting experience with youth and 2nd teams.

At Dortmund, all coaches there have to be willing to work with young players as Dortmund do put an empashis on building through purchasing younger players, so it is quite a youthful squad. It was a bit of a mixed bag with him there and the young players. Of course Dembele played a lot and he showed a lot of trust in him. Weigl played a lot too for him, 2 really outstanding young players. A couple of the other youngsters didn't really work so well with him, Mikel Merino (now at Newcastle) wasn't so happy with how it went for him under TT, feeling he didn't show any confidence in him as a player.

My feeling is, that if the younger players available are talented and better than senior players in the same position - he is not afraid of using them. Age wouldn't be a big factor.
Thanks for replying, interesting to know.

I was going to like that until you mentioned Big Sam. lol

Even a below par Liverpool are miles ahead of the rest of us. Watch their games and they're still dominating and creating chances; just missing them. unless Burnley are somehow able to maintain their current form, results wise, I see the top 6 being 20-25 points clear of the rest come the end of the season.
Of course they are but they are almost as far behind the top 5 as we are behind them.

Everton fc

Even managerial appointments are boring as sin.

Either say nothing for weeks when the news us out or say absolutely nothing at all. No middle ground, nothing to get your hopes up with

The league is either surprisingly poor or very competitive this season apart from the top 5 (Liverpool are a bit below the rest and aren't playing great either).

I have to say I panicked like most people once the 2nd one went in and in a moment of weakness even suggested Big Sam however sanity has prevailed. We will be fine now Niasse is there to bang the goals in. :)

That’s the spirit, Ken ;)

And nuts to all you Nervous Normans out there......:rant:

Everton are on the march again :pint2:

Anyone got their flight radar on from Madrid?

His Agent just posted this on Insta after he found out Ashley Williams still has 2 years left on his contract.

tumblr_n0tfumfjpe1qedt5eo1_400.gif

No surprise about it, Liam.

It is crap squared.....and has been heading that way for years now as thirteen owners play for nowt more than staying on the EPL gravy train and us stuck in No Man’s Land between the elite and the cannon fodder, trying to break into one and stay clear of the other.

I mean, the title is all but settled already and it is only November :(

We have had a disastrous autumn yet sit a mere eight points off’ve 8th place :)

Sometimes a recovery has started without anyone even noticing it.

Ours could well be underway already :dance:

No surprise about it, Liam.

It is crap squared.....and has been heading that way for years now as thirteen owners play for nowt more than staying on the EPL gravy train and us stuck in No Man’s Land between the elite and the cannon fodder, trying to break into one and stay clear of the other.

I mean, the title is all but settled already and it is only November :(

We have had a disastrous autumn yet sit a mere four points off’ve 8th place :)

Sometimes a recovery has started without anyone even noticing it.

Ours could well be underway already :dance:

Corrected that for you mate;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back