Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people wanting Unsworth, have they all forgot that starting lineup against
Watford, ? It was a joke, a few more selections like that, and it will be championship here we come, think about it.

You know what mate, I was all for Unsworth getting temp control and seeing how he got on, I was confused by some of his line ups (LYON in particular) but when I seen the Watford one I was firmly in belief he has to be just holding the reigns.

Lovely man, could speak to him for hours - but some of his decisions have been just as bad as Koeman's.

Definitely not his time right now...

Firstly I don't expect them to name their targets as I stated. Secondly can we really take it as read that something is going on? With everything that's happened this season and the position of the team at the moment we need, as a team, more certainty with the position of manager. For me I can't remember any team taking this long to appoint a manager with absolutely nothing coming from the club. How do you think Unsworth is able to handle his players given this uncertainty? It all just stinks of mis-management. However if there is silence then we appoint simeone or tuchel out of the blue then I'll admit the club where right but if as I suspect we end up with Unsworth or Dyche or similar it is unacceptable for a team like ours.

Mis management ? Really, I'm sure the powers that be are keeping Unsworth in the loop, and we aren't going to appoint Simeone or Tuchel. Some fans perspective on this is beyond comprehensible ? Get a grip, they are interviewing, they will select the best candidate I'm sure, and once again, we aren't getting Tuchel or Simeone.

I can't take the betting seriously, especially as Fat Sam was down to as low as 1/7 this time last week.

On another note though, those two names being top of the betting shows we are far from the "big club" that we actually aspire to be.

No all they show is who people are putting money on mate, you even said so as much yourself, why does it show anything ?

I dont want Unsy as permanent manager, but I can totally understand the perspective of "Lets see if he can keep us ticking over until Christmas because there are literally ZERO GOOD MANAGERS AVAILABLE!"

Come xmas, someone could be more available plus have the transfer window on the immediate horizon to be able to immediately do something about the squad.

I dont want Unsy as permanent manager, but I can totally understand the perspective of "Lets see if he can keep us ticking over until Christmas because there are literally ZERO GOOD MANAGERS AVAILABLE!"

Come xmas, someone could be more available plus have the transfer window on the immediate horizon to be able to immediately do something about the squad.

Surely most managers are available if the offer and "project", as arl Koeman liked to say, is right.

Sure, there will be managers who are unattainable, managers who are settled, however throwing the money we do at managers and offering them something ridiculous transfer wedge wise would make a lot turn their head and take notice.

Koeman was on roughly £6.5m a year... which put him 10th (10th!!!!!!!) highest paid manager in the world... There are plenty of good managers out there which would backflip naked for that type of money.

Its all about how its getting sold to me... "Ambitious Everton" = go after the best and offer them the world (Tuchel was on something like 3m euro I think), "Mediocrity Everton" = get Big Sam or that ilk.....

So important for Moshiri this appointment because gets it wrong and it will backfire massively.

The lack of contingency and foresight from the Board is yet again staggering.

They should have been planning to potentially replace Koeman weeks before he was given his marching orders.

Here we are weeks after he's been gone and they're still messing about.

No comms, no idea.

Totally agree. Here is a thought. These guys are planning a world class stadium. HAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back