Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what are they doing now?

Capture.webp
Capture 2.webp

:hayee::hayee:

With the Silva approach, I hope Dyche banishes any thoughts about becoming Everton boss. If others reject the chance or Watford dig their heels in, I'd hope SD would not accept being a "last resort" if the Toffees get desperate. Allardyce would still be keen.

WTF lad? "cant speak English?" Simeone you referring to?? That is fantasy land and you know it. Never heard Dyche or Unsy speak English either...:cool::cool:lollol;)

Why do you think he works in Spain?

Dyche's done a superb job at Burnley and DU could grow into a similar prospect for us. Moyes-esque in terms of stout teams with a decent work ethic, but maybe with a little less 'knife to a gunfight' pessimism which we understand re: money but don't need to define our expectations by. Leicester.

Does it matter where he is and how long he's been there? The owner likes him so he's gonna try and get him

Not really mate he's my choice of the realistic contenders too. I was just looking at the strategy here but they seem confident of landing him. Considering it looks like he wants it and Watford change manager every year this could be wrapped up after a few days of heel digging.

With the Silva approach, I hope Dyche banishes any thoughts about becoming Everton boss. If others reject the chance or Watford dig their heels in, I'd hope SD would not accept being a "last resort" if the Toffees get desperate. Allardyce would still be keen.

Last resort, first choice or whatever. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

If we want your gaffer, we'll take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back