Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord stan smith, 15 minutes ago After the game, the Everton owner asked the Watford official in the boardroom for permission to speak to Silva about the Everton job...

He won't be at Watford for long....
lord stan smith well well well well, just look a that post.

1. MooseFirst Team
    Everton have a lot of cheek. The power relations in football have changed and they are in a long-term decline.
Had a brief gander on the Watford forum...kin state of some of the comments...

This is kak. Why would it be said now? Don't know the date btw.

What’s WRD saying?
The thing is with William Ralph Dean, he is hit and miss with his ITK stuff.We have done a very good job over the last few years of playing it snide and close to our chests.The Echo ran a podcast about the Yanks taking over,and it was all but done.Hey Presto an Iranian appears.I on't think anybody really knows jack apart from Moshiri and BK.

Don't think he would either, just found it odd that you weren't a fan of him doing so.

It wouldn't work here anyway.

Can you imagine even him going into the anarcho-syndicalist stronghold of the Everton dressing room and laying down his fascism of hard work gets results and getting a positive reaction?

One of the clubs he managed in portugal he got them promoted to the top division and finished 5th and 4th with them. Estoril. Not a big club
It’s his time at Sporting and Olympiacos that brings his average up though. I’m not saying he’s a bad manager, I just think those kind of stats can be misleading. Guardiola has got a great percentage but then look at the clubs he’s managed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back