Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

From this:
11228.jpg

To that:

_89412679_robertomartinez.jpg

From this:

Everton-522946.jpg

To that:

DM0sTQgWAAAL_rk.jpg

We’re going to destroy Marco Silva’s good looks in a few short months.

lol the curse of Everton fc

Latest in the German press today regards Tuchel and FC Bayern, is comments from Mats Hummels, who apparently has been asked by the bosses about coaches, which I suppose makes sense. Although I'm never that comfortable with the idea that players get so much power, they alredy got Ancelotti sacked!

But the stories in the press suggest that Hummels wasn't exactly complimentary, which isn't surprising. But hey, just a little update, cos players have so much power, and it may put TT down a little bit on their list at Bayern.
Spoke,to a Bayern season card holder this week...and he said Bayern would be absolutely mad to appoint Tuchel or even Nagelsmann....his opinion of Tuchel was less than complimentary.

With the Silva approach, I hope Dyche banishes any thoughts about becoming Everton boss. If others reject the chance or Watford dig their heels in, I'd hope SD would not accept being a "last resort" if the Toffees get desperate. Allardyce would still be keen.
So do I, hasn’t done anything near enough to manage Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back