Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this:
11228.jpg

To that:

_89412679_robertomartinez.jpg

From this:

Everton-522946.jpg

To that:

DM0sTQgWAAAL_rk.jpg

We’re going to destroy Marco Silva’s good looks in a few short months.
Do Moyes too mate..

Then do a few pics of millions upon millions of pounds in wages and compo for them all..

It's not that hard to be manager of Everton really, all considered.

Just out of interest anyone know why they have Z Cars? I thought an Elton John song would be more appropriate. Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting or something.
Z cars was an old police drama series and they shot soem scenes for one episode inside Goodison (I think it was about the death of a footballer or some such nonsense). After that we used the theme tune to the show as our adopted tune.

Interesting to see what the next few days will bring on this.

The slant given to the media on this should indicate that Silva has given the green light for the move. Enough encouragement must be there to pursue compensation with Watford though I guess this will go on long past the Palace game.

Effectively saying Unsworth isn’t good enough now and it would be difficult to lure another manager from the PL apart from Silva if it stalls so you would hope they have gotten enough positive signals from Silva and his people to lay their cards on the table.

Perhaps the silence of the last few weeks was being put to use.

I like Silva, would not be my choice in an ideal world but the best of the realistic options given the circumstances and infinately better than Dyche or Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back