Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ant & Dec, Celebrity thing? Cant see him being in that somehow.
Well,hes not in the starting line up,so hes comming from the bench if he was lol,just dont know why its called im a Celebrity-half them people dont know or have never heard of

was the line up [im a Celebrity] if any wanted to know lol

1) Boris Johnsons's father Stanley, 2) footballer Dennis Wise, 3) comedienne Shappi Khorsandi, 4) boxer Amir Khan, 5) Corrie star Jennie McAlpine, 6) Saturdays star Vanessa White, 7) WAG Rebekah Vardy, 8) Conor Maynard's brother Jack, 9) MIC star Georgia Toffolo and 10) Hollyoaks Jamie Lomas

Football was awful until Christmas, results started good and then were awful. Barkley and Lukaku started to play well (prob looking for moves) taking us into a nice 7th place finish and when they stopped we were awful again. Out of both cups in the first round. Out of Europe with our worst ever showing. Close to the bottom 3.

Yea he had to go and was a poor appointment. Any of Martinez's seasons were better including the last 2. We played better football and had 3 cup runs. I know people may disagree and I can understand that because of what they see at Goodison every week has a huge influence but that's my view.
Makes no sense...

The performances / results weren't 'awful' - he really sorted us out defensively...

And to say it was a 'poor appointment' - there was plenty of logic in it at the time. He was doing well at Southampton, previous track record mixed as a manager but with some success. And a great player. It wasn't an irrational appointment. Plenty of irrationality on here however and the fan base a big part of the problem...

I'm hearing Pulis. and he's tumbling down in odds..

Kenwright wants him and is waiting for him to be sacked by west brom to save on compo.

Makes no sense...

The performances / results weren't 'awful' - he really sorted us out defensively...

And to say it was a 'poor appointment' - there was plenty of logic in it at the time. He was doing well at Southampton, previous track record mixed as a manager but with some success. And a great player. It wasn't an irrational appointment. Plenty of irrationality on here however and the fan base a big part of the problem...
In our last 17 league games under Koeman we kept 3 clean sheets and conceded 27 goals. In Martinez's last 17 league games we kept 4 and conceded 24. But ok, he really sorted us out defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back