Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na....looks to me that the "said" journo's have spat their dummies out cos they cant get a story.
The same journo's that have have fed us crap for years on the say so of certain individuals at the club.
I for one am happy Moshiri has took this stance . Hope he clears them all out (including the press stooge's) once he takes total control.

Yeah, wonder why Moshiri is trying to upset journos...

Don't start wishing for limited journalistic attention on the club, this is how dodgy chairman get dodgy deals and the club and the fans end up getting screwed

Yeah, wonder why Moshiri is trying to upset journos...

Don't start wishing for limited journalistic attention on the club, this is how dodgy chairman get dodgy deals and the club and the fans end up getting screwed
Well on the basis...

'Loose lips sink ship's'

I hope the only time he lets out a story is when its done. Just like none of them new anything about Moshiri taking over.
Story was broke by Matt Law.
The usual "press stooges" didnt know the fogiest what was going on and had us being bought by Americans. The next day they were scrambling round for the story.
Must have put their noses out a fair bit.

I see most people have voted for Simeone - but it seems unrealistic that we'd get him - not quite sure why he's on the list

Also several of the other candidates listed are being ruled out for one reason or another

So basically we sacked a pretty experienced manager, with some success, and one of the greatest players of all time - for the reasons that our squad didn't instantly gel after a massive overhaul / foreign players signed didn't immediately adapt to the prem, Steve Walsh didn't manage to complete a deal for a striker and we had a ridiculous combination of premier league and european fixtures to start the season with....

And now the only option we have seems to be our under 23's manager, with a passion for the club but not the experience managing at the top level. Always said we should weather the storm with Koeman
I would prefer Unsworth over Koeman who has been a disappointment since the start not just the start of this season.

Well on the basis...

'Loose lips sink ship's'

I hope the only time he lets out a story is when its done. Just like none of them new anything about Moshiri taking over.
Story was broke by Matt Law.
The usual "press stooges" didnt know the fogiest what was going on and had us being bought by Americans. The next day they were scrambling round for the story.
Must have put their noses out a fair bit.

Right.... I'm not really sure what you're saying as part of this argument. Are you?

its obv that the journo's read these forums and have absolutely no clue as to what is happening regards the manager.

I think Moshiri and kenwright must also read these forums as they too, seem to have NO CLUE either.

I know I should know better.....but talkSPORT annoyed me so much on a Sports News update when I was out in the car a while ago I felt like stopping the car, jumping out and kicking the bally thing :mad:

Reporting on the Everton manager hunt, the person said "Everton continue to be frustrated on two fronts in their search for a new manager....Watford are refusing to negotiate over Silva and Sam Allardyce has lost interest in the job over the weekend"

I would prefer Unsworth over Koeman who has been a disappointment since the start not just the start of this season.
It's all academic now as Koeman is gone. But was he really a disappointment last season - people seemed pretty happy with him and he got the results? I'm not sure where you'd begin trying to compare Unsworth to Koeman. I'd be surprised if any other top flight team would approach Unsworth to be their manager - it's purely sentiment driven

I know I should know better.....but talkSPORT annoyed me so much on a Sports News update when I was out in the car a while ago I felt like stopping the car, jumping out and kicking the bally thing :mad:

Reporting on the Everton manager hunt, the person said "Everton continue to be frustrated on two fronts in their search for a new manager....Watford are refusing to negotiate over Silva and Sam Allardyce has lost interest in the job over the weekend"
Well done Fat Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back