Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same talksport that told us Dyche or Big Sam would be at the helm over the past few weeks.
Its very obvious now that the ONLY person who knows anything is Moshiri....even the previously "trusted" journo's are getting nothing from him....and rightly so.

Who knows mate, it's just seems to be a massive mess at the mo

Elstone / Joyce telling Moshiri to get serious.

£8.5m would probably the highest ever manager transfer fee - certainly in the top 10 I would have thought.

He'd get Koeman's £6m a year, for three years as a deal. £18m.

So that's £26.5m without bonuses, and it's not 'serious'. From a club that once asked to buy Savage with payment only coming if we survived.

Worries me that Sam and silva were first and second choice

Now we are after a third choice which concerns me. It’s third choice for a reason!

What happened to Simeone anyway? Was this a mata type fake news haha
I'm beginning to suspect Moshiri is just a little excitable and thinks he's playing FM.

Who knows mate, it's just seems to be a massive mess at the mo
Na....looks to me that the "said" journo's have spat their dummies out cos they cant get a story.
The same journo's that have have fed us crap for years on the say so of certain individuals at the club.
I for one am happy Moshiri has took this stance . Hope he clears them all out (including the press stooge's) once he takes total control.

We're starting to look a bit amateurish through all this, so it can only go one way, Unsworth will named as manager till the end of the season.

This is going to be the most underwhelming season in a long while isn’t it?

Unsworth will be in charge and the season will be a write off. Actually at least we’ll have the excitement of a relegation scrap to look forward to.

This is going to be the most underwhelming season in a long while isn’t it?

Unsworth will be in charge and the season will be a write off. Actually at least we’ll have the excitement of a relegation scrap to look forward to.

Think with it looking like Kenwright and Moshiri are locking horns as to who they want in, so if we beat Palace (a point may even do) then I suppose they may agree that to bring some stability back, it may be sensible naming Unsworth till the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back