Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern football sadly, 8.5m we have just offered some no mark club for their manager, these clowns were playing 4th Division football not that long ago and here they are, turning down 8.5m like it aint no ting.

When Sky are lashing 100m+ at clubs willy and indeed nilly, it makes the game that much harder.

Indeed, however it's absurd that it has taken so long for us to even make that offer to Watford - if he's their #1 target, this offer should have been made weeks ago. But no, here we are, seemingly back to square one.

Indeed, however it's absurd that it has taken so long for us to even make that offer to Watford - if he's their #1 target, this offer should have been made weeks ago. But no, here we are, seemingly back to square one.
No chance Silva has been our number 1 target! I would say they've been enquiringly for more high profile managers during the last couple of weeks

We simply must, the alternatives will keep me up at night.
I don't think he's going to make me feel any more comfortable about our situation than the rest of them tbh.

I'm just thoroughly finished with this whole mess and ready to just get behind whoever they pick now. We know whoever it is that comes in is going to be makeshift compromise as a result of our situation.

I've heard of clubs refusing to sell players over the years (numerous examples). But I can't remember too many instances of managers carrying on at clubs, who have denied them permission to speak to another club. I can't see how the compensation package to Watford will be so high, with him only having a 2 year deal and relatively low wages in comparison to other premier league managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back