Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We put on a koemanesque performance Vs Palace, Unsworth is gone, the fat sam panic button gets pressed and not just for 6mts. It'll be sod the expense of his longer contract

Could easily happen. People are forgetting Palace have improved massively and we should be going there looking for a point.

But no doubt we'll go all out attack and get spanked.

Sam Allardyce has ruled himself out of the running to become the next Everton manager.

“It never materialised as I thought it would, unfortunately,” Allardyce told talkSPORT.

“For me such a long time without a decision, I had to make a decision myself.

“The decision was it was probably better it wasn’t me, and I’d move on to something else. It would have been a fabulous job, but it just didn’t feel right.

“I think when you’re sat in my position you want people to be decisive and feel like they want you. I didn’t get that feeling overall.

“They were hesitating that I was the man.”
LOL!!!, he'd walk barefoot over hot coals to be our manager, fact is he was only ever plan D, a short term till the end of the season back up plan.

The fact Allardyce pulled out AFTER being offered a contract tells you our board stink!
The amateurish goings on had a man who was desperate for the job, pull out.

Our board offered a man a contract who according to Allardyce were unsure of him. These men who know nothing about football don't know how to appoint a manager!

The fact Allardyce pulled out AFTER being offered a contract tells you our board stink!
The amateurish goings on had a man who was desperate for the job, pull out.

Our board offered a man a contract who according to Allardyce were unsure of him. These men who know nothing about football don't know how to appoint a manager!

Where did you get that fact mate?

Reading this thread, I can't understand some of you lot, ofcourse it's going to be hard as hell to get a top manager in mid season like this, you are all screaming out we are a shambles, lets just get any manager in just so we've appointed one shall we, and replace him again in 18 months when we find out he's crap.

I'm happy for Unsworth to continue for a few more games while we try to get a decent manager on board, Moshiri looks like he's prepared to fork out massive compo again for a manager to try lure Silva, nothing has changed?, we'd have never been pulling these kind of moves if Kenwright was still the head of the snake, Moyes would be back here, Moshiri has shown nothing but ambition since he came here.

All we can do is wait, if we start to show some form under Unsworth I'd be happy for him to finish the season, then in the summer we will have multiple options open to us.

Could easily happen. People are forgetting Palace have improved massively and we should be going there looking for a point.

But no doubt we'll go all out attack and get spanked.
Forget that last bit, go back to the attack bit...and think of the glory when we win

Don't give me no negative waves baby.

I'd rather we paid Ancelloti £8.5million than effin Watford

This is something I find mind boggling.

Everyone knows that we paid Koeman £6m therefore any manager we interview will be demanding £6m, regardless of who they are.

+ what ever they are willing to spend to get Silva out of his contract... Tuchel, Blanc, Ancelloti et al. would surely not turn that down?

The only reason why I can see a manager turning down £6m+ is if they were not given concrete guarantees about transfers and funds. Especially for January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back