Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok bed for me it was at home still beat them though we looked like relegation fodder in that first half !
tumblr_ok2jiv6tuK1tsfx8ro1_400.gif

Steve Bates of the mirror is claiming that Watford are demanding £15m in compensation which if true means they're in negotiation and not stonewalling us as publically claimed.
"Watford are understood to be holding out for £15m – a price that Moshiri views as too steep."

Steve Bates of the mirror is claiming that Watford are demanding £15m in compensation which if true means they're in negotiation and not stonewalling us as publically claimed.
"Watford are understood to be holding out for £15m – a price that Moshiri views as too steep."

We’ll pay it. We’re that wonderful combination of desperate and incompetent right now.

..I agree. Folk have opinions, some stronger than others but it’s almost an impossible decision. We can debate all we want on here, but every appointment carries risk. I’m ok with Silva but i wouldn’t die in a ditch over him. I am concerned with Unsworth, however, simply because we concede at least 2 in every game he’s managed.

This is the telling thing for me with Unsworth. This might sound stupid but I'd have been far happier with a 0-0 today.

I think we have scored some fortunate goals the last 2 games. Pretty much each goal has either been a play, or a glaring mistake. I think we need to tighten up first and it does;t look like Unsworth can do that quickly enough.

13 million sterling with Marco on less than 4 a year.

We've made it obvious we're clueless and desperate, no wonder they're asking for a silly price, as much as I like Marco Silva. They'll probably get it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back