Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, we arent. Because we are ahead of the likes of Swansea, west brom, west ham, and Palace. So we definitely arent.

Thats the thing, relegation talk is nonsense at this point, because despite how much of a horror start this has been for us, we STILL arent in the relegation zone. If we played this badly ALL season, we still would not get relegated.
But we have only played one of the 4 so far, lets re examine after we play Southampton and West ham at least to back that argument up

Dyche?
LVG?
Pulis?
Ex-Aussie manager?

I give up.

The jury is still out on Marco Silva but from those we can realistically attract I think he has the largest skillset to improve us. I like Dyche and what he's done with Burnley but he's a limited manager and he couldn't repeat that sort of playstyle here; we don't have the defensive players to be solid no matter who we bring in.

I suspect we need a manager to unlock the attack until we can buy almost a full back 4 next summer.

Reactions: Ian
...yesterday @davek mentioned ‘Runes’. Well, an hour or so ago I went to the gym on Edge Lane for my very old man’s 5k jog. Looking out of the window over the expanse that was once the magnificent building of John Moore’s Littlewoods empire a figure passed silhouetted against the backdrop. If it wasn’t Benitez, it was his double.

It might be a sign.

If we pulled him off on the sly can you imagine the fall out!

...yesterday @davek mentioned ‘Runes’. Well, an hour or so ago I went to the gym on Edge Lane for my very old man’s 5k jog. Looking out of the window over the expanse that was once the magnificent building of John Moore’s Littlewoods empire a figure passed silhouetted against the backdrop. If it wasn’t Benitez, it was his double.

It might be a sign.
Was it the fat Liverpool version or the new thinner version? (Could just be that black and white stripes are slimming!)

Get on with it.We need to give Silva/Watford a deadline if not we go with Unsy and name him. This drift is very harmful when you are struggling as a team.

Ange Postecoglou (Australian National Manager) is available after just stepping down from the Aussie team.

Won the A-League with Melbourne. I think he did a pretty good job with basically league 1 players and I like his playing style and he thinks outside of the box. In the same mold as Marco Silva and Poch.

Only downside really is he hasn't managed outside of Australia I believe.

Absolutely hopeless, that's in the realms of Mike Walker on a very bad day

The Australian league is like the business houses league, and the quality of football is woeful

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back